|Lords of War|
The Lords of War are a clan of supernatural warriors whose goal is to start wars. They are reincarnated through the ages, and have started most of the major wars throughout history.
Through possession of their Crystal Sword, the Lords of War are immune to the weapons of man. Following their code of honor, when a Lord of War is disgraced, he must steal his abilities back, by murdering and stealing the souls of those with the same traits as they have lost. Among the qualities needed are the power of a firstborn witch and a killer instinct.
When Gabriel was reincarnated, he sought to kill Prue Halliwell to reclaim his honor. However, he was eventually defeated when the Charmed Ones worked together and caused him to be impaled by his own sword, destroying both Gabriel and the sword.
Book of ShadowsEdit
- And thus the Lord of War, his
- army invincible, swept through the
- Crimea leaving nothing but ashes in his
- wake. The cause would have been lost
- had it not been for the appearance of an
- unlikely savior in the form of a woman.
- Her face lined with years of wisdom,
- her hands the fountainhead of a power
- beyond belief, the Warren witch.
- Brianna appeared unarmed before the
- conquering army. Underestimating his
- foe, the Lord of War ordered her
- summary execution, but his plan was
- not to be.
- Holding aloft her hands the channel
- and source of her tremendous energy,
- Her mind focused, and her will strong
- Brianna did what no man, no army
- could: she sent the Crystal Sword of
- the Lord of War high into the Sky, and
- hundreds of miles away.
- Separated from the weapon that was
- the source of all his power, the Lord of
- War was quickly defeated, his armies
- crushed and his campaign ruined.
- Moreover, the fall from grace of this
- Lord of War was made even worse in
- the eyes of those who stood in judgment
- by the instrument of his destruction, a
- simple witch.
A Lord of War appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series:
- Season 1
- Which Prue is It, Anyway?