Member of the Ordo Malorum
Litvack was a powerful and feared upper-level demon. He was a member of the Ordo Malorum and worked directly for the Source of All Evil. Aiding him in his tasks were his servants, referred to as Level Two Demons, and his vast amount of powers.
In 2000, Litvack ordered the death of the imprisoned criminal Bane Jessup for his knowledge about demons. However, Bane realized the trap and escaped the demons and prison. He then kidnapped Prue Halliwell, whom he had met months earlier while working for the demon Barbas, and asked her for help.
Litvack vanquishes himself and his servantsEdit
Not much later, at Litvack's crypt, Bane tried to exchange the weapon for his life. However, Litvack took the weapon but wanted more. On that moment Piper froze everyone in the crypt, or so she thought. When she wanted to take back the weapon from Litvack he moved his hand away, showing he was immune to the powers of witches.
Litvack was ready to kill the Charmed Ones with a huge Fireball when Prue ordered Piper to unfreeze Bane. He turned around, saw Litvack ready to kill the sisters and quickly walked behind Litvack's servant. Litvack turned around and saw his frozen assistant, who was pointing the demon weapon at him. Bane pushed the button and shot an energy beam at Litvack who immediately shot one back. Unable to stop, the two demons vanquished themselves.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Astral Projection: The ability to project your consciousness into an astral form outside the body. Litvack possessed the invisible form of astral projection.
- Fireballs: The ability to create balls of fire. Litvack, being an upper-level demon, is able to create fire balls which have distinctive upper-level look.
- Incineration: The ability to vanquish a being with a thought by incinerating them with fire. Litvack vanquished one of his minions this way.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects as well as individuals with the mind.
- Telepathy: The ability to read the thoughts of another being.
- Other Powers
- High Resistance: The ability to survive attacks by weapons and various powers, (including their own) and magic from other magical beings and demons.
- Immortality: Living for an infinitely long lifespan and having an arrested aging process.
- Immunity to witches powers: The ability to be not affected by the powers of witches, including their spells and potions.
- Sensing: The ability to locate and find persons or objects.
Book of ShadowsEdit
The Book of Shadows contains an entry on the Ordo Malorum, of which Litvack is a member. They are a group of demonic generals who lead the war against the forces of good.
Specific Litvack EntryEdit
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Litvack was the first demon to refer to The Source of All Evil directly by his name. The Warlocks Rex and Hannah only referred to the Source as him.
- Litvack was the first demon to generate a Fireball, which was also the first upper-level fireball, as well as generate the biggest Fireball ever seen in Charmed. Only in the Charmed comics was a bigger Fireball created; by The Source of All Evil.
- His dislike for mortals knowing about the supernatural and his work of killing them, is similar to the Libris.
- Litvack was named after the father of Charmed-writer Cameron Litvack. His father was also the executive of The WB Television Network at the time "Give Me a Sign" was produced.
Litvack appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 2
- Give Me a Sign
|Antagonists of Season 2|
|Abraxas · Jeremy Burns · Nicholas · The Woogyman · Nathaniel Pratt · Malcolm and Jane Franklin · Masselin · Jeff Carlton · Darla · Tuatha · The Collectors · Water Demon · Ms. Hellfire · Bane Jessup · Barbas · Drazi · Elias Lundy · Snake, Rabbit and the Pig · Anton · P. Russell · Litvack · Sargon · Spirit Killer · Cryto · Demon of Illusion · Libris · Dr. Curtis Williamson · Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse · Dragon Warlock · The Infernal Council|