Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For a complete plot of Little Monsters, go here.|
The Charmed Ones believe that they can raise a half-demon infant to not be evil when they become foster parents after vanquishing the demon's parent.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Drew Fuller as Chris Halliwell
- Dorian Gregory as Darryl Morris
- Caleeb Pinkett as Virgil
- Alec Ledd as Tristan
- Armando Pucci as Wine Captain
- Brady Smith as SWAT Commander
Book of ShadowsEdit
- Vicious demons with supernatural
- strength and venomous claws. Manticores
- communicate in high pitched cries and
- tend to travel in packs.
Paige casts this spell on Darryl to make him invincible. The spell had a side effect as it also gave Darryl the power of Super Strength, causing him to destroy several things in his environment.
- Blessed with powers from my destiny,
- I bless this hero with invincibility.
- Phoebe and Paige made Vanquishing Potions for the Manticores.
- Empathy: Used by Phoebe to feel Jason's emotions and to try to sense whether the baby was good or evil.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Paige, Chris, Wyatt and Leo.
- Elasticity: Used by Manticores to stretch their tongue.
- Hyper Speed: Type of Transportation used by Manticores.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper when she tried to blow up a Manticore and Derek (as the Beast) and to blow up the rope around her hands. She also destroyed Derek's force field around his house with it.
- Telekinetic orbing: Used by Paige to hit the Manticore with a power line.
- Enhanced Senses: Used by Derek (as the Beast) to smell traces of his baby and to hear the baby's sonic scream.
- Shimmering: Type of Teleportation used by the Manticore Baby.
- Sonic Scream: Used by the Manticore baby to contact other Manticores.
- Shimmer-Fading: Type of Teleportation used by Derek (as the Beast) and Manticores.
- Super Strength: Used by Darryl (after Paige casts a spell on him) and by Derek (as the Beast) and Manticores to fight.
- Force Field: Used by Wyatt to protect himself and the Manticore Baby against Derek (as the Beast). Derek, as the Beast, also created a force field around his house.
- Healing: Used by Leo to heal Derek.
- Scrying Crystal - A magical pendant used for Scrying. Phoebe used it to scry for Piper and later for the Manticores.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The alternate name of the episode is "Hot Mamas".
- This is the only episode in the TV series where Darryl gains powers. He gains powers again in the comics when magic changes sides.
- Paige uses the phrase "raison d'être," which means "reason for being." This becomes a theme for Paige, and she uses the phrase again later in the season.
- This is the first time that the top of the Golden Gate Bridge appears in the show.
- There is another reference to Chris being Leo and Piper's son when Leo says "I'm a father first", the camera shows Chris smile.
- Piper says she doesn't see her self having anymore kids anytime soon but she gets pregnant with Chris just a few months later.
- Piper appears to break the fourth wall for the second, but not the last time, as she says "I ad lib a lot." to the Beast.
- This is the second episode in which the sisters take care of an infant threatened by evil, the first being Matthew van Lewen in "Reckless Abandon".
- Piper taking care of the beasts wound is reminiscent of a scene from the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast.
- When Paige and Phoebe are knocked over by the large monster, the rug moves itself from being spread across the floor to scrunched up under them between shots.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- French: Instinct paternel (Paternal Instinct)
- Finnish: Pikku hirviö (Little Monster)
- Italian: Piccolo mostro (Little Monster)
- Czech: Malí čertíci (Little Devils)
- Slovak: Malá obluda (Little Moster)
- Russian: Красавица и Чудовище [Krasavica i Čudovišče] (Beauty & the Beast)
- Spanish (Spain and Latin America): Pequeños monstruos (Little Monsters)
- German: Kleine Monster (Little Monsters)
- Hungarian: Démoni mosoly (Demonic Smile)
Sword and the City
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10