|Let Gorgons Be Gorgons|
Let Gorgons Be Gorgons is the second in a series of e-book novels written by Paul Ruditis and published by Harper Collins Canada. The book was released in four separate parts on September 29th 2015 and then released as a whole on February 2nd, 2016. The story is set in between the ninth and tenth seasons of Charmed.
When Piper, Phoebe, and Paige undo a spell that turned a local politician to stone, they enlist the help of their sister, Prue, confined on the magical Nexus, not realizing the powerful magic behind the hex. As attacks on Innocents mount, the Charmed Ones learn that the most heinous of mythical creatures—a Gorgon—is to blame.
Freed from her underground tomb, Medusa joins her sisters in a crusade to avenge womankind, turning those who cross her to stone forever. At the same time, dark magic seems to be undoing all of Phoebe’s good works, distracting her from the impending battle with the Gorgons. With time running out, will the sisters be able to defeat Medusa and restore their Innocents to life?
Inspired by the hit televisions series of Charmed, the new novel Charmed: Let Gorgons Be Gorgons continues the story of the Halliwell witches. With only the Book of Shadows to guide them, the Halliwell sisters are the fulfillment of their ancestor Melinda Warren’s prophecy that three sisters descending from her line would become the most powerful witches of all time. The sisters use the Power of Three to protect the Innocent and banish evil from the Earthly realm.
- Piper Halliwell: The middle sister with the power of Molecular Immobilization, Molecular Combustion, and Molecular Acceleration.
- Phoebe Halliwell: The third sister with the power of Premonition, Levitation, Empathy, and Psychic Reflection.
- Paige Matthews: The youngest half-sister with the power of Telekinetic Orbing, Orbing, Healing, and Orb Shield.
- Prue Halliwell: The eldest sister. She came back from the dead, and became a guardian of the All.
- Leo Wyatt: Piper's husband. He was a The Charmed Ones' Whitelighter, and an Elder before becoming human.
- Coop Halliwell: Phoebe's husband and a Cupid. He has the power of Beaming and can help others find love via his Cupid Ring.
- Henry Mitchell: Paige's husband, who works as a parole officer.
- Cole Turner: Phoebe's ex-husband, who now works as Prue's assistant.
- Wyatt Halliwell: Piper and Leo's firstborn son. He has powers beyond everyone's comprehension.
- Chris Halliwell: Piper and Leo's second son.
- Melinda Halliwell: Piper and Leo's daughter.
- P.J. Halliwell: Phoebe and Coop's firstborn daughter, with the power of Beaming and Remote Beaming.
- Parker Halliwell: Phoebe and Coop's second daughter.
- Tamora and Kat Mitchell: Paige and Henry's twin daughters. They have the powers of Molecular Combustion and Molecular Immobilization, respectively, but are bound by their mother.
- Henry Mitchell Jr.: Paige and Henry's adopted son.
- Medusa: A gorgon beheaded by Perseus.
- Stheno and Euryale: Medusa's sisters.
- Dafydd: A fallen Cupid, and Coop's mentor.
- Kama: A Cupid.
- Reality Warping: Used by Prue to set and clear the dinner table, make a chair disappear, widen her sofa, and duplicate a statue. She was also able to intercept the gorgon’s next plan and sense their location.
- Hovering: Used by Prue to hover while mediating and trying to sense the Gorgons' next move.
- Premonition: Used by Phoebe to summon a vision of a congressman being attacked by holding a mobile phone showing a photo.