Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Los Angeles, California, USA
October 25th, 1971
Best known for her role as the ditzy Mary Cherry on the teenage cult series Popular, also on The WB network, in the late 90's to early 2000's, Leslie Erin Grossman is an American actress born on October 25th, 1971 in Los Angeles, California to an attorney father and an architect mother. She attended Crossroads School, a high school for the performing arts, where she directed plays. She started acting in her senior year at Sarah Lawrence College in New York City.
In May 2000, Leslie was married to John Bronson in a ceremony attended by many of the Popular cast and crew members, including Tammy Lynn Michaels, Tamara Mello, Bryce Johnson and Ryan Murphy. In 2006, Leslie and her husband adopted a baby girl.
She is also well known for her role as Lauren on What I Like About You, where she starred opposite Jeannie Garth and Amanda Bines.
- Spring Breakdown
- Charlie Girls
- Itty Bitty Titty Committee
- Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous
- Girl Band
- Can't Hardly Wait
- The Opposite of Sex
- In the Motherhood
- What I Like About You
- The Jake Effect
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Any Day Now
- Help Me Help You
- The Sharon Osbourne Show
- Grey's Anatomy
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Leslie is one of many guest stars on Charmed to have also appeared with Julian McMahon on the hit television series Nip/Tuck; she portrayed Bliss Barge, a recurring character.
- Leslie starred on What I Like About You with Jeannie Garth, who starred on Beverly Hills 90210 with Shannen Doherty both in the 90's and on the revamp in the past years; Jeannie and Shannen were said to be rivals back in the 90's filming 90210.
- Leslie is Jewish.
- She is good friends with Steve McDonald of Redd Kross.
- She counts All My Children (in which Finola Hughes starred), Friends and The View as her favorite TV shows.
- Don Rickles and Gilda Ratner are her favorite actors.
- She is a big fan of David Letterman.
- Leslie is the owner of a Chihuahua named Oscar.
- She likes spending time with family and friends, listening to music and shopping in her free time.