Lascaris was the main antagonist of the Charmed novel Kiss of Darkness. He maintained his youth by enchanting women and making them kiss other men to absorb their life forces.
Lascaris was once trapped inside an emerald necklace by a witch and could only escape once on New Year's Day every year. In the late 20th century, Lascaris enchanted Prue Halliwell, but was soon defeated by her and her sisters.
Physical Appearance Edit
Lascaris's human form is a strikingly handsome man with dark hair and blue eyes. When Prue saw him in the flesh, she also observed that he was "handsome beyond belief, a man any woman would desire—and fall victim too".
Book of ShadowsEdit
Lascaris was a powerful warlock who arrived in France in the late 1700s.
He would charm young women and have them collect his life force by kissing men. He needed the strength of these men to keep him young and virile for centuries.
He was obsessed with a particular deck of tarot cards and used them to predict his victims – the ones on whom his spells would be most effective.
As Lascaris became more powerful, the women became weaker, and the men they kissed hovered near death. When the women were no longer strong enough to serve his needs, Lascaris would perform a ritual. When the ritual was complete, the men and women died.
To Send Lascaris Back to His PrisonEdit
- The caster(s) of this spell must have the Dark Tower Tarot card from the deck while chanting it.
- The kiss you gave others took their life
- The kiss I gave you sliced our bond like a knife
- My lips to yours is the strongest power
- Within the emerald, live inside your blackened tower
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another being or object with a map and a crystal.
- Other Powers
- Life Draining: The ability to drain life force from another being.
- Immortality: The ability to live an infinite lifespan. Lascaris derived this ability from drawing the life force of his victims.
- Divination: The ability to predict the future. Lascaris used a particular deck of tarot cards to predict the ones on whom his spells would be most effective.
- Power Absorption: The ability to steal the abilities of another magical being. Lascaris did this by killing his victims with an athame.
Lascaris has appeared in a total of 1 non-canonical novel throughout the franchise.