The Charmed Ones encountered Krell when summoning Belthazor. Krell intercepted their spell. Knowing that he could not kill him on his own, he proposed to work together. They formed an uneasy alliance and the sisters greatly disapproved of his methods, such as when he tortured a homeless man with lightning because he thought he was Belthazor's human form.
When Cole was exposed as Belthazor and the sisters and Krell confronted him, he shimmered to a mausoleum with Phoebe. When Krell followed, he attempted to vanquish Cole with a potion created by the sisters, though Phoebe stopped him. They engaged in a fight and Cole vanquished Krell with an Energy Ball when he was about to kill Phoebe.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Glistening: The ability to teleport, leaving glistening effects behind.
- Electrokinesis: The ability to generate blasts of lightning or electricity.
- Super Strength: The ability to possess more physical strength than mortals possess.
- Sensing: The ability to locate another being by thinking of them.
- Enhanced Senses: The ability to have highly enhanced senses. Krell possessed an enhanced sense of smell that allowed him to track his targets.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical attacks.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Krell indicates that he has multiple stomachs when he claims that the thought of working with witches "turns my [his] stomachs". It's unknown if this is a trait shared by all Zotars.
Krell appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 3
- Sleuthing with the Enemy
|Antagonists of Season 3|
|Emilio Smith · William Hamilton · Guardian Demons · The Boss and his minions · Trolls · Grimlocks · Belthazor · Ruth Cobb · Abbey · Troxa · Vinceres · Andras · The Triad · Krell · Kierkan · Terra · Ari, Freckles and Jersey · The Nothing · Eames · Kellman and his Wrestlers· Tom Peters · Dantalian · Zile · Prue, Piper and Phoebe Halliwell · Sutter · Jack · The Seekers · Shadow · Lukas · Brotherhood of the Thorn · Banshee · Shax · Alice Hicks · The Source of All Evil|