|Kill Billie Vol. 1|
|Season 8, episode 6|
|Paige, Piper and Chris celebrate Halloween.|
October 30, 2005
|For a complete plot of Kill Billie Vol. 1, go here.|
Reporters want to know everything about the Halliwells now that they're back. While Piper, Phoebe and Paige are dealing with them and preparing for Halloween, Billie goes after a demon, but she's starting to get some terrifying flashbacks from her youth.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Kaley Cuoco as Billie Jenkins
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Eric Steinberg as The Dogan
- Stefan Marks as Seth Perra
- Nigel Gibbs as Jonnah
- Zach Johnson as Tomar
- Jason Lewis as Dex Lawson
- Amanda Sickler as Sophie
- Laura Milby as Carol Flowers
- Jimi Antoine as Abet
- Dylan Kenin as Sentry
- Hollis Robinson as Young Billie Jenkins
- Allie Orsatti as Young Christy Jenkins
- Ian Spelling as Ian
Book of ShadowsEdit
- After this cruel memory
- is seen and said
- Erase these thoughts
- from my
- Heart and my head.
Piper used this potion to transform some journalists into rats. The journalists were nosing around in the garbage of the Manor when Piper transformed them. Piper later reversed her magic by throwing the Reversal Potion at the rats.
Ghost Transformation Potion Edit
Paige drank a potion which turned her into the ghost of Carol Flowers. As the ghost, she tried to scare Seth Perra into letting go of the Halliwell case, but that didn't work.
Explosion Potions Edit
Billie used Explosion Potions to attack The Dogan. She threw several potions at him, but he was resistant to them. Billie finally managed to vanquish him by throwing a potion into his mouth. The effect of the potion looked like Piper's power of Molecular Combustion, so it might have been a similar potion to the one Piper created to replicate her power in Charmed and Dangerous.
- Telekinesis: Used by The Dogan to move Billie's potions into his hand and to deflect her potions.
- Shimmer-Fading: Type of Teleportation used by The Dogan and Tomar.
- Flight: Type of Transportation used by Reinhardt in Billie's flashback.
- Shapeshifting: Used by Abet to shapeshift into a woman.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Paige and Jonnah.
- Telekinetic orbing: Used by Paige to close Seth Perra's window, to tie him to his bed with belts and to orb socks into his mouth.
- Energy Balls: Used by The Dogan to attack Billie and to vanquish a demon at Magic School.
- Book of Shadows - The Halliwell Family's magical tome. In addition to spells and potion recipes, the Book of Shadows contains information on warlocks, demons, and other supernatural beings. It was created by their ancestor, Melinda Warren, and was passed down every generation.
- Pumpkins - Piper carved several pumpkins as decoration in the Manor for Halloween.
- The Dogan - a Demon. He killed other demons in order to get their powers.
- Tomar - a Demon. He helped The Dogan. He got killed by Billie's potions, deviated by The Dogan.
- Abet - a Shapeshifter Demon. His territory is East Market and he preys in Alleys. The Dogan killed him to get his powers.
- Seth Perra - a journalist who worked for the Bay Mirror. He led the journalists who wanted to know everything about the Halliwells.
- Press - the press were outside when Piper opened the manor door.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode introduces the kidnapping of Christy Jenkins, which becomes a major plot as the season goes on.
- This is the first episode with the name "Billie" on it. The next and last one is Kill Billie Vol. 2.
- This is the second episode of Charmed in which the sisters celebrate Halloween. The first time they celebrated it was in All Halliwell's Eve. For Paige, this episode marks the first time she's seen celebrating.
- Paige shows the journalists the attic and the broken sewing machine from Grams, blown up by Piper in Look Who's Barking.
- Paige talks about the history of the Halliwell Manor, previously heard in Is There a Woogy in the House?.
- This episode is filled with personal gain, but no consequences are shown.
- Billie freezing when the memory of Christy's kidnapping comes back is very similar to Paige freezing after witnessing a car crash in the episode "A Paige from the Past". They both experienced an event that reminded them about a traumatic event in their childhood.
- The scene where Phoebe says she is pregnant, followed by one of her sisters asking "Dex?" and Phoebe's response, "No, this guy I met at the gas station—of course it was Dex!" is very similar to when she first revealed that she slept with Jason in Season Six. In that scene, Phoebe states "I slept with my boss," followed by one of her sisters asking, "Jason?" to which she responds with, "No, Elise—of course it was Jason!"
- This episode marks the last appearance of Dex Lawson, even though the episode ends with Phoebe and Dex deciding to take things slow and figuring out how they feel about each other without the magic.
References to other movies, books, mythology etc.Edit
- The title is a reference to the 2003 Quentin Tarantino's movie "Kill Bill: Vol 1".
- The close-up of Billie's eyes when she casts the spell is another allusion to the "Kill Bill" films.
- Kaley Cuoco misreads the second part of the memory spell twice in a row by omitting the second "my".
- a series continuity error happens when we see leo getting changed in the walk in closet that he had converted into a nursery for Wyatt in an earlier season.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Piper: Great! Witch vanquishes demon, film at eleven.
- Billie: But the press doesn't even know who I am! That's why I'm the perfect girl for the job. Plus, I wanna do it.
- Paige: Why do you wanna do it?
- Billie: So I can show you guys that I can. Come on! Please? I know I can do this.
- Piper: Fine, but if you get caught on tape I will vanquish you.
- Billie (to Paige): She's serious?
- Paige: Eh uh...just don't get caught.
- Paige: Speaking of those problems, I think I have figured out a way to get the press off of our broomsticks... (Three rats crawl next to a wall behind Piper) Holy—We have rats!
- Piper: Yeah, they're everywhere, get used to it. So what's this big solution?
- Paige: Where did they come from?
- Piper: The San Francisco Chronicle, uhm... Daily News and the Inquirer. I found them nosing around the garbage.
- Paige: So you turn them into rodents?
- Piper: Well, I could've blown them up.
- (The door opens. Paige and a group of reporters appear in the doorway.)
- Paige: Hello. And for your enjoyment, ladies and gentlemen, a marital spat. I know, really interesting, probably belongs in the lifestyle section right under the column on stinky diapers.
- Piper: (through gritted teeth) Paige, what are you doing?
- Paige: Well, I am just showing these fine men and women that even though there's nothing to find, they're destroying our lives anyway. So...carry on.
- Phoebe: I'm pregnant.
- Paige: Dex?
- Phoebe: No, this guy I met at the gas station—of course it was Dex!
- French: Le poids du passé (Weight of the Past)
- Czech: Billie a její sestra (Billie and Her Sister)
- Slovak: Billie útočí (Billie Attack)
- Spanish (Spain): Matar a Billie, volumen 1 (Kill ~, Volume 1)
- Spanish (British DVD): Matad a Billie ([They] Kill ~)
- Spanish (Latin America): Kill Billie, primera parte (~ ~, First Part)
- Serbian: Ubij Billie, volume 1 (_ ~, ~ 1)
- Italian: Kill Billie: Vol. 1
- German: Kill Billie Vol.1
The Lost Picture Show
|Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|