Jenny moved to Prescott Street with her uncle Dan Gordon. She started living with her uncle because her parents lived in Saudi Arabia, since her father worked with the state department and they were busy re-locating to a new home all the time. Shortly after moving in, Dan asked the Halliwell sisters if Jenny could talk to them for female advice when she was too embarrassed to tell Dan.
After Jenny found out that Dishwalla was playing at P3, she snuck into the club to watch the band play and was then consumed by Masselin. She was later saved by Piper, Prue and Phoebe when they vanquished Masselin.
Her uncle later mentioned Jenny had moved back to live with her parents again.
- Jenny, along with Dan, were the only main characters who didn't find out about the Halliwells' secret.
- Jenny was given main character status only for 4 episodes, this is least among all main characters or supporting characters.
- Jenny was written out of the show as the writers felt she didn't contribute in any way to the story. She also has a negative reception amongst fans of the series, who consider her one of the more annoying characters.
- Jenny is only main cast member, that never appear in season finale.
- Piper would later take on Jenny's first name for her false identity in season 8.
- Jenny is yet to make an appearance in the Charmed comics.
Jenny Gordon appeared in a total of 4 episodes throughout the course of the series.
|Innocents of Season 2|
|INNOCENTS SAVED||Jenny Gordon · Tina Hitchens and Masselin's Other Victims · Owen Grant · Kyle Gwydion · Eric Bragg · Ben Bragg · Marcy Steadwell · Max · Cindy · Unnamed Cupid · Matthew van Lewen · Alexandra van Lewen · Martha van Lewen · Nathan · Andrea · Brooke · Tessa · Christina Larson · Bane Jessup · Maggie Murphy · Cleavant Wilson · Sally "Bones" Dopler · Benny Ritter|
|INNOCENTS LOST||Gorgeous Man · Inspector Smith · Ryan · Treasure Hunter · Betty · Joshua, Heather and Michael · Mrs. Johnson · Sam Wilder · Martha van Lewen · Gilbert van Lewen · Helen · Amanda · Charlene Hughes · Dr. Curtis Williamson|