Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For a complete plot of It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World, Part 1, go here.|
After Chris and Leo fall through a portal that transports them ito an evil mirrored world, Phoebe and Paige must travel to the parallel universe to rescue them while battling their evil counterparts.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell & Parallel Phoebe
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews & Parallel Paige
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell & Parallel Piper
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt & Parallel Leo
- Drew Fuller as Chris Halliwell & Parallel
- Dorian Gregory as Darryl Morris & Parallel Darryl
- Billy Drago as Barbas, Demon of Hope
- Sandra Prosper as Sheila Morris
- Jenya Lano as Inspector Sheridan & Parallel Inspector Sheridan
- Betsy Randle as Mrs. Winterbourne
- Gildart Jackson as Gideon & Parallel Gideon
- Lorna Scott as Mrs. Noble & Parallel Mrs. Noble
- Blake Robbins as Patrol Officer & Parallel Patrol Officer
To Open the Portal to the Parallel WorldEdit
This spell was made up by Gideon. The Charmed Ones cast it, thinking it'd send Chris and Leo back to Chris' time, but it sent them to the Parallel World instead.
- In this place and in this hour,
- We call upon the ancient power.
- Open the door through time and space,
- Create a path to another place.
To Infuse an Athame With PowerEdit
Gideon cast this spell on his Athame, so that he would be able to penetrate Wyatt's Force Field with it.
- Wanton powers in this blade yield,
- Penetrate that which would shield.
The Power of Four SpellEdit
Phoebe, Paige, Parallel Phoebe and Parallel Paige used this spell to make Gideon suffer and then send him away from Wyatt.
- We call upon Ancient lore,
- To punish with the Power of Four,
- Strike down this threat from both there and here,
- Make him suffer, then disappear!
- Telekinesis: Used by Gideon to open and close the door of his office at Magic School. Parallel Gideon and Gideon used it to move their chessmen. Gideon also used it to make his Athame float.
- Invisibility: Used by Gideon to be invisible while hindering the potion from hitting the drawn Triquetra. Parallel Gideon used it to be invisible when Paige and Phoebe arrived in his world.
- Healing: Used by Gideon and Parallel Gideon to heal each other.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Paige, Gideon and Chris
- Apportation: Used by Parallel Chris and Parallel Paige to get their Darklighter Crossbow with arrow into their hands.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper to freeze Parallel Chris' Darklighter Arrow.
- Black Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Parallel Leo, Parallel Chris, Parallel Paige and Parallel Gideon.
- Black Telekinetic Orbing: Used by Parallel Chris to orb Darryl's gun into his hand. Parallel Paige used it to orb a rock and boulders.
- Energy Balls: Used by Parallel Leo, trying to attack Paige, but he was trapped in a Crystal Cage. Parallel Gideon used it to 'attack' Phoebe and Paige.
- Hope Reading: Used by Parallel Barbas to read Chris and Leo's hopes.
- Telekinetic orbing: Used by Paige to orb Parallel Paige's Darklighter Arrows to the ground. She later used it to orb a rock and boulders. Wyatt used it to stab Gideon with his own Athame.
- Force Field: Used by Wyatt to protect himself from Gideon.
- Electrokinesis: Used by Gideon, making the lightning bolts touch Wyatt's orb shield, so Gideon would be able to orb Wyatt and his shield.
- Scrying Crystal - A magical pendant used for Scrying. Phoebe used it to scry for Parallel Leo and Parallel Chris.
- Crystals - Used by Paige to trap Parallel Leo and Parallel Chris in a Crystal Cage.
- Athame - A double edged ceremonial knife. Gideon blessed it, so he could penetrate Wyatt's Force Field.
- Darklighter Arrows - An arrow, poisonous to Whitelighters, used by Darklighters to kill Whitelighters. The poison will slowly kill them, if not healed in time.
- Darklighter Crossbow - Used to shoot Darklighters' Arrows with.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Another title used by The WB for this episode was Nice Girls, Naughty Girls in Australia.
- Is the first episode of the series to hold a UK ratings certificate of "15" for violence, the strongest rating the series received. The other episode was "It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World, Part 2".
- At the very end of the episode after Phoebe is shot, the Ice Cream truck is playing the same song that it did in "We All Scream for Ice Cream". It was presumably added as a sign that something was wrong with the good world.
- This two-part episode marks the only appearance of Dark Elders and Darklighter-Witches, both of which only seem to exist in the parallel world.
- The scene in which good and evil Gideon play chess is very similar to the scene between the Guardians of the Hollow in "Charmed and Dangerous".
- This episode scored 4.8 million viewers
- The episode title is a play on words referring to the title of the film "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World."
Behind the ScenesEdit
- French: Pour l'amour d'un fils - 1ère partie (For the Love of a Son - 1st Part)
- Finnish: Peilimaailma, osa 1 (Mirror World, Part 1)
- Czech: Špatný, špatný svět - 1. část (Bad, Bad World - Part 1)
- Slovak: Je to zlý svet - 1. časť (It's Bad World - Part 1)
- German: Gute und Böse Welt Teil 1 (Good and Bad World Part 1)
- Spanish (Spain): Es un mundo malo, malo, malo - 1a parte (It's a Bad, Bad, Bad World - 1st Part)
- Spanish (Syfy): Este mundo es malo, malo (2ª parte) (This World is Bad, Bad (2nd Part)) '
- Spanish (British DVD): Es un mundo malo, malo 1ª parte (It's a Bad, Bad World 1st Part)
- Spanish (Latin America): Es un Mundo muy Malo - 1a parte (It's a Very Bad World - 1st Part)
- Russian: Ведьмы в зазеркалье, Часть 1 [Ved′my v zazerkal′e, Čast′ 1] (Witch in the Mirror, Part 1)
- Italian: Per il bene o per il male? (Parte 1) (For Good or for Evil? (Part 1))
- Hebrew: "ze olam ra, ra me'od"- khelek rishon (It's Very Bad, Bad World- Part 1)
- Hungarian: Ez egy rossz, rossz világ 1. rész (It's a Bad, Bad World Part 1)
It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World, Part 2
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10