Alter one's molecular structure to pass through matter
Intangibility, also known as phasing, is the ability to alter one's molecular structure to a state that can pass through physical matter; rendering the user immune to many physical and magical attacks. For certain magical beings, such as spirits, being non-corporeal is a natural state of being.
List of beings who use(d) IntangibilityEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, magic dust, etc.
- State of Being
- Spirits (Can become corporeal through Corporealization.)
- Will o' the Wisps
- Muses (Can be made visible and corporeal with a spell and possibly by choice.)
- Angel of Death (Can become corporeal by choice.)
- Cole Turner (In the Cosmic Void)