Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alter one's molecular structure to pass through matter
Intangibility, also known as phasing, is the ability to alter one's molecular structure to a state that can pass through physical matter; rendering the user immune to many physical and magical attacks. For certain magical beings, such as spirits, being non-corporeal is a natural state of being.
List of beings who use(d) IntangibilityEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, magic dust, etc.
- State of Being
- Spirits (Can become corporeal through Corporealization.)
- Will o' the Wisps
- Muses (Can be made visible and corporeal with a spell and possibly by choice.)
- Angel of Death (Can become corporeal by choice.)
- Cole Turner (In the Cosmic Void)