|Ice Cream Truck|
A magical vehicle used to lure and destroy demonic children
The Ice Cream Truck is a magical vehicle posing as an ordinary ice cream truck. It is actually used by the Ice Cream Man to lure demonic children with a melody known as the Devil's Chord. When a child is lured close enough, they are pulled into the truck.
Inside the truck, there is a pocket dimension that resembles a snow-covered playground. This dimension is home to the Nothing, an unstoppable entity that consumes all beings trapped inside. The doors of the truck can only be opened by mortals.
Book of Shadows
- The Ice Cream Man
- In the guise of a man selling ice cream, this mortal is
- responsible for capturing demonic children.
- To lure his prey, the ice cream man plays the Devil's Chord
- which is a series of notes that when sounded together
- specifically attract demon kids like moths to a flame.
- Once lured, the ice cream man then sucks the demon
- youngsters inside the vehicle, where the children find them
- selves on a magical playground and trapped in that world,
- the young demons must face the nothing.
- The Nothing
- This dangerous force exists in the magical world within
- the Ice Cream Man’s vehicle. The Nothing absorbs both good
- and evil beings without warning, leaving behind nothing
- in their wakes. Since this force does not discriminate in its
- choice of victims, it targets innocents and demons alike.
- The Ice Cream Man uses the Nothing to vanquish demon
- children after luring them into his vehicle.
- In that magical world, there is no escape from the
- Nothing. Sooner or later, it comes for everyone.
Powers and Abilities
- Active Powers
- Absorption: The ability to trap objects and beings. The Ice Cream Truck could absorb anyone into its dimension.
- Luring: The ability to appeal to others. The truck plays a hypnotic music that lures demonic children to it.
- Power Negation: The ability to render others' powers useless. If a witch was trapped inside the truck, their active powers are neutralized, but not their psychic ones.
Notes and Trivia
- The entry in the Book of Shadows has images of several trucks from different time periods.
- A similar ice cream truck playing the same music was seen at the end of "It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World, Part 1", after the world was turned too good and Phoebe was shot.
- Prue was unable to use her Telekinesis whilst trapped, assuming all powers did not work inside the truck. However, Phoebe was able to get a Premonition, suggesting that only active powers are neutralized.