Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To rise a few feet in the air, slower than levitation and the user is stuck in the one place
Hovering is the magical power to rise in the air a few feet with or without the use of orbs. This power is similar to Levitation but slower and just in one place, limiting it's efficient capacity to performing minuscule tasks like reaching small heights and mediating.
Leo Wyatt's secret identity as the Charmed Ones' Whitelighter was discovered by Phoebe when she walked in on him changing a light bulb high on the ceiling by hovering. Later, when Phoebe temporarily got the power of flight from a Dragon warlock, she couldn't control it and got stuck in the air near the ceiling in the attic. Leo hovered to bring her down. Leo, still ever the handyman, helped Piper hang a picture in the manor by hovering.
Cole Turner, secretly the Source, used his powers to set off a smoke detector at the Manor to make Phoebe feel as if the house was too distracting for her to work on her column. Leo hovered up in the air to check it.
List of beings who use(d) HoveringEdit
- Original power
- The Elders
- Leo Wyatt (Formerly as a Whitelighter)
- Paige Matthews
- Melinda Halliwell
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- In the episodes Secrets and Guys, and Witch Way Now? you can see that Brian Krause is hanging from wires. His trousers are pulled up. This is the same when Phoebe levitates.
- When Melinda hovers, she floats on a swirl of orbs. Same case is when Ramus is hovering. Leo is also seen hovering on orbs, in Size Matters.
- In the episode The Jung and the Restless, Paige actually had a dream of herself using this power before she used it in the real world.
- In Witch Way Now?, Paige refers to this power as the ability to Hover.