Helena is an evil low-level witch who only appears in the non-canonical story Something Old, Something New compiled in the novel The Warren Witches. She was a woman known for her magical ways in Boston, and was feared by many for this reason. Only witches who wish to lose their abilities come to seek her aid.
When Elizabeth Hasting first brought Prudence to Boston, she asked Helena to take away her powers so that she could raise Prudence as a mortal. Years later, Prudence's powers unbound around the time she was to be wedded to Michael Wentworth, and sought the same help from Helena. The Charmed Ones traveled back in time to prevent this and stop Helena from becoming too powerful. After being convinced that Michael will accept her as she is, and the good her magic could do, Prudence refused Helena's help.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another being and object with the use of a map and a crystal.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Other Powers
- Channeling: The ability to channel the magic around them to strengthen their own.
Helena has appeared in a total of 1 non-canonical novel throughout the course of the franchise.