Hecate's minions were a group of three upper-level demons who assisted their Queen in achieving her goals. They posed as her bridesmaids for her planned wedding to Elliot Spencer. One of the minions was called Kirsten, who appeared to be Hecate's favorite.
The Spencer Wedding
In 1998, Hecate and her minions had come to earth once again. This time, Hecate was to marry a mortal by the name of Elliot Spencer. She was, according to his mother, an old acquaintance of the family. But Elliot had already planned to wed his fiancée, Allison.
However Father Trask, a local priest, knew of Hecate's visit to earth and planned to kill her. But Hecate with her head-minion, Kirsten, killed him before he could kill her. When the wedding started, the Charmed Ones and Allison interrupted and were able to stop the wedding.
Banishment through the Jeweled Poignard
Powers and Abilities
- Limited Shapeshifting: The minions were able to shapeshift from a human form to their demonic form and vice versa. For most of the time they took on a human appearance, but whenever they would kill, they would shapeshift into their demonic form.
- Super Strength: The ability to possess great strength, far beyond that of mortals. This allowed them to kill any mere innocent with ease.
- Immortality: Living for an infinitely long lifespan and having an arrested aging process.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
She later got in an argument with Mrs. Spencer because she had killed a mortal, something which she shouldn't have done according to Mrs. Spencer. Kristen threatened her, saying they were still on the second floor, meaning that Kristen was able to easily throw Mrs. Spencer over the banister.
Kirsten's wedding gift for Hecate was "Faust", a book Hecate had read the previous time she was on Earth. When Hecate asked for her something blue, indicated that this would be the Mrs. Spencer, saying that there is nothing bluer then the heart of a mother giving away her only son.
Notes and Trivia
- Kristen was Hecate's maid of honor.
- It can be theorized that the minions were the offspring of Hecate. This due to the fact that their powers are similar as well as the look of their demonic form. However, the minions may simply be from the same species of demon as she.
Hecate's Minions appeared in a total of 1 episode over the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 1|
|#01||"Something Wicca This Way Comes"||#09||"The Witch is Back"||#17||"That '70s Episode"|
|#02||"I've Got You Under My Skin"||#10||"Wicca Envy"||#18||"When Bad Warlocks Go Good"|
|#03||"Thank You For Not Morphing"||#11||"Feats of Clay"||#19||"Out of Sight"|
|#04||"Dead Man Dating"||#12||"The Wendigo"||#20||"The Power of Two"|
|#05||"Dream Sorcerer"||#13||"From Fear to Eternity"||#21||"Love Hurts"|
|#06||"The Wedding from Hell"||#14||"Secrets and Guys"||#22||"Déjà Vu All Over Again"|
|#07||"The Fourth Sister"||#15||"Is There a Woogy in the House?"|
|#08||"The Truth is Out There... and It Hurts"||#16||"Which Prue is It, Anyway?"|