Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Published||February 10, 2016|
|Written by||Pat Shand|
The Four Sisters, Part 2
|For a complete plot of Happy Ending, go here.|
Prue enters into a final battle with Heremus. As she and the Old One fight for Tyler's soul, the Charmed Ones must defend the world from an army of monsters descending from the skies. When all is said and done, will the four sisters finally be reunited as a family?
- Piper Halliwell
- Phoebe Halliwell
- Paige Matthews
- Prue Halliwell
- Henry Mitchell
- Leo Wyatt (non-speaking; cameo)
- Kareem Scales
- Tyler Michaels
- Benjamin Turner
- Mr. and Mrs. Scales
- Levitation: Used by Tuatha to move through the air.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to blow up monsters.
- Portal Creation: Used by Tyler/Heremus/Tuatha to open several portals.
- Reality Warping: Used by Prue to make Tuatha involuntarily fall out of a portal.
- Power Manipulation: Used by Tuatha to undo Prue's protection magic on her sisters.
- Sound Wave Emission: Used by Kareem to fight of a monster.
- Telekinetic orbing: Used by Paige to make monsters disappear.
- Teleportation: Used by the Encantadas to teleport away.
- Time Travel: Used by Benjamin and Kyra to return to the present.
- Flight: Used by Prue as a form of transportation .
- Astral Projection: Used by Prue jump inside to Tyler/Heremus/Tuatha body.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Prue astral projecting inside Tuatha's body is similar to when she astral projected inside Vinceres' body in "Primrose Empath".
- Due to seemingly merging with Heremus, Prue becomes the main antagonist of the season in this issue.
- Kareem's father jokes that becoming possessed is quite common for witches. The sisters themselves have been possessed multiple times.
- Tuatha indirectly mentions Kyle Gwydion, the Chosen One who defeated her in "That Old Black Magic". She mocks the fact that the sisters needed a teenage boy to defeat her as they could not do it themselves.
- The cover for this issue was going to be used as the cover for the fourth volume of the season, but due to the shortening of the season, the fourth volume was scraped and the remaining issues were included in the third volume.
The Four Sisters, Part 2
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10