Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cree killed the Gypsy Madame Teresa, alerting the tribe and the Charmed Ones to their plans. He then hunted and killed Lydia, the bearer of the Evil Eye, but was vanquished by the Charmed Ones before he could obtain her eyes.
Orin later slipped into the morgue and obtained Lydia's eyes and powers. He tried to kill the last surviving Shuvani in the Nicolae tribe, Ava, to avenge his son. His additional powers made him immune to potions, so Ava and the Charmed Ones vanquished him by combining Gypsy magic with witchcraft: casting an altered version of the "To Call Upon Our Ancestors" spell, which invoked the magic of the entire Nicolae tribe instead of the Warren line.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Fading: The ability to teleport in a fading manner.
- Energy Beam: The ability to fire a beam of red energy from the hands.
- Levitation: The ability to rise in the air and defy gravity.
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to certain powers, spells, or potions. If prepared, Gypsy Hunters can negate the powers of Gypsies, and could even be immune to vanquishing potions meant to destroy them.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to magical and physical harm.
Gypsy Hunters have appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 5
- The Eyes Have It