June 15th 1973
A total of eighteen episodes.
Greg Vaughan was born June 15th 1973 in Dallas, Texas. Greg was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Shortly after graduating from high school, he ventured to Italy, where he modeled for designer Giorgio Armani. Gianni Versace, Tommy Hilfiger, Banana Republic, and Ralph Lauren. He briefly dated Charmed co-star Alyssa Milano in 2000.
Career EditGreg Vaughan is best known for his work on:
- Days of our Lives (2012)
- 90210 (2010 - 3 episodes)
- The Closer
- General Hospital
- The Young And The Restless
- Beverly Hills, 90210
- Sabrina, The Teenage Witch
- Malibu Shores
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Spokesperson for "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter".
- Poison Ivy: The New Seduction
- Greg "punk'd" former Charmed co-star Shannen Doherty in the dutch television program Ushi & Loesie. You can watch it here. Greg himself was "punk'd" on the same show before.
- Like Shannen Doherty, Greg returned for a guest appearance on the revamp of Beverly Hills 90210 in 2010, he appeared in 3 episodes.
- Like Charisma Carpenter, Greg appeared on the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Greg appears in the current Freescore.com commercial as the guy wearing 775.
- Greg has also worked with T.W. King (as Luis & Lorenzo Alcazar) in the longest-running Emmy Daytime-Drama series "General Hospital". He portrayed Lucky Spencer together with Charmed co-stars Antonio Sabàto Jr. and Finola Hughes.
|The Greg Vaughan article has a Photo Gallery.|