- "I'm okay. The sons of bitches missed me. Really, I'm okay."
- —Grandma to her son James.
Grandma Callaway is the oldest known member of the Callaway Family, a family of witches in San Francisco. Her family was in a fued with the Montana Family for generations and she seemed quite resentful toward them.
Paige Matthews was sent to work for Grandma as one of her temp jobs. She was quite glad someone as young as Paige knew how to play a game called Pinochle. When Paige was there, Grandma was attacked by what seemed like an Energy Ball, though it was later revealed to be a Plasma Ball thrown by a vengeful Olivia Callaway in an attempt to reignite the fued.
Grandma Callaway did not partake in the seance or the fighting, presumably due to her old age and being wheelchair-bound.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by use of a scrying crystal and a map.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
Grandma Callaway appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 6
- Love's a Witch
|Innocents of Season 6|
|INNOCENTS SAVED||Oscar · Flo · Grandma Callaway · Larry Henderson · Manticore Baby · Derek · Jason Dean · Richard Montana · Leo Wyatt · Darryl Morris · Inspector Sheridan · Ramona Shaw · Todd Marks · Riley · Kyle Donie · Wyatt Halliwell · Chris Halliwell|
|INNOCENTS LOST||Salesman · Benjamin Montana · Larry Henderson · Allen Halliwell · Tali · Chris Halliwell|