|Golden Belt of Gaea|
A golden belt with a green crystal
Empowers its wearer with transcendent powers
The Golden Belt of Gaea was the goddesses' gift to Hippolyta which endows the woman wearing it with transcendent powers. It cannot be used by evil, though the belt holds enormous powers that seduces the wearer before it drives her insane. It is even more powerful than the Crystal of Kasimar.
The belt once belonged to Hippolyta, a Greek queen who tried to use the belt to create harmony between the sexes. It backfired and she retreated to an island of women and killed any man that entered. Eventually she was killed by Hercules. After her death, the belt found its way to other women over the course of history, who all tried to destroy the male of the species under influence of the belt.
Billie Jenkins ended up putting it on and was starting to be driven insane by it. She was then used by the demonic sorceress Zira who wanted to use her to eliminate all men, starting with her rival Tai. After Leo found a spell to free someone of the Belt in a history book at Magic School, Paige used it to free Billie. The Belt was then orbed onto Zira and since it destroys anything evil that puts it on, it exploded, destroying Zira.
- (Magic School Book text:)
The Golden Belt of GaeaEdit
- The Goddesses' gift to Hippolyta...
- endows women wearing it with
- transcendent powers...
To Release the Golden Belt of GaeaEdit
- For all the world to work as one,
- In harmony it must be undone.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength: The ability to possess strength beyond humanly possible.
- Hyper Speed: The ability to move at speeds beyond humanly possible.
- Electrokinesis: The ability to manipulate electricity and throw lightning bolts.
- Advanced Telekinesis: The ability to unleash a wave of destructive telekinetic energy.
- Projective Invisibility: The ability to make others invisible.
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of other beings. Billie could sense when women were in danger and needed her help.
- Suggestion: The ability to influence the minds and actions of others. The suggestive powers of the belt were limited to women.
- Regeneration: The ability instantly heal after being injured.