In 2003, The Charmed Ones were turned into Greek goddesses to stop the unleashed The Titans. Paige Matthews was turned into the Goddess of War, Phoebe was turned into the Goddess of Love and Piper was turned into the Goddess of Earth. Paige's first act was to try recruiting an army of demons to worship her and fight the Titans with. However, Piper quickly snapped her to her senses.
Leo Wyatt later told Paige that he had turned her into a Warrior goddess because she constantly sought to become a more powerful witch, without letting the power consume her. Paige gave up her powers after the Titans were vanquished. Although she seemed to enjoy being a goddess at first, by the end she gladly relinquished her powers when Leo called them back.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength: The ability to possess strength far greater than average humans. The Goddess of War was easily able to lift Chris Perry with her trident.
- Crushing: The ability to surround objects and powers with enough force to crush it.
- Holograms: The ability to project lifelike light-based images.
- Lightning Teleportation: The ability to teleport through lightning.
- Electrokinesis: The ability to shoot bolts of lightning. The Goddess of War could shoot lightning through her trident.
- Force Fields: The ability to create protective force fields. While in unison with her sister Goddesses, she could create force fields.
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Although being a Goddess of War and based on the mythologial Athena, Paige also shared similarities with other gods. She wielded a trident like Poseidon and could shoot lightning, which is commonly associated with Zeus.
The Goddess of War appeared in a total of 2 episodes over the course of the series.