The Goddess of Love was originally Aphrodite in ancient Greece.
In 2003, the Charmed Ones are turned into Greek Goddesses to stop unleashed The Titans. Phoebe was turned into the Goddess of Love, while Paige was turned into the Goddess of War and Piper was turned into the Goddess of Earth.
Leo later explained he had turned Phoebe into the Goddess of Love because she had managed to rebound from her relationship with Cole Turner. He figured that if she could survive that, she would not get overwhelmed by her new powers. When she initially received the essence of the Goddess of Love, she briefly had several men worshipping her in a love cult after they bid on her at an auction The Bay Mirror held, but Piper quickly snapped her back to her senses. As a goddess, Phoebe's personality became more flirtateous towards men including Chris and an Elder, which she eventually learned how to control.
Phoebe gave up being the Goddess of Love after she and her sisters vanquished the Titans. After Phoebe relinquished her godly powers she discovered that she was able to donate $18,000 for the Bay Mirror Children's Foundation due to the men's donations that were effected by her enchantment.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Luring: The ability to sexually lure others with one's presence. The Goddess of Love could make men desire her with her mere presence, essentially turning them into willing slaves.
- Whirling: A form of teleportation. She could transform into a small whirlwind. This whirlwind was gentle and soft, unlike the giant and violent Titans. It was pink in colour and was accompanied by an expanding love heart.
- Force Fields: The ability to form protective force fields. When in unity with her sister Goddesses, she could create force fields.
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- As the Goddess of Love, Phoebe was the only sister to not possess a potentially offensive power as a Goddess. Additionally, she possessed the least amount of powers.
- Unlike Piper and Paige, Phoebe's hair color is the only one to change color and lengthen when they transform into Goddesses.
The Goddess of Love appeared in a total of 2 episodes over the course of the series.