Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "It's not nice to piss off Mother Nature."
- —Piper talking to the Titans before vanquishing them.
The Goddess of Earth was originally Gaea in ancient Greece. The Goddess of Earth has dominion over the earth and its elements, thereby creating earthquakes, rain and lightning storms. The Goddess of Earth is one of the most powerful goddesses and the most grounded of them all.
Piper as the Goddess of EarthEdit
In 2003 when the Titans were unleashed, the only known way to destroy them was to call upon the powers of the Greek gods. Leo Wyatt made the difficult decision to summon the powers and transfer them to the Charmed Ones. Piper Halliwell was gifted with the powers of Gaea, with her clothing transforming to be fitting for a goddess. Paige was transformed into the Goddess of War and Phoebe was turned into the Goddess of Love.
Leo turned Piper into the Goddess of Earth because she'd always wanted as close to a normal family life as was possible for a Charmed One. She also had to keep Paige and Phoebe from getting carried away by their new powers.
The Charmed Ones managed to stop the Titans when Piper declared herself a goddess. She opened a giant hole in the middle of the manor, and sealed it up after the Titans fell in. However, Piper was so distraught over Leo becoming an Elder and being forced to leave them that Gaia's powers briefly took her over. In her fury, she raised a massive thunderstorm over San Francisco. Leo managed to calm Piper down, and she relinquished her powers.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Whirling: The ability to teleport through tornado-like winds. She possessed a more gentle and peaceful version of this power, unlike the violence of the Titans.
- Geokinesis: The ability to manipulate the earth itself. She could cause earthquakes and create fissures down to the core of the Earth.
- Aerokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate winds and the air. She could generate powerful winds if angered, capable of sending several grown men flying.
- Force Blasts: The ability to generate blasts of force that send the target flying through the air. She was also able to send a powerful blast of air at Chris, which send him back several feet into a door, destroying it and knocking him out.
- Atmokinesis: The ability to manipulate the weather. After unleashing her full potential, she conjured a giant thunderstorm above San Francisco.
- Force Fields: The ability to create a protective force field. She could summon a shield when in unity with her sister Goddesses.
- Sensing: The Goddess of Earth had the power to sense and locate her fellow goddesses.
- Voice Manipulation: The ability to alter one's voice. Whenever she got angry her voice echoed.
- Immortality: The ability to live forever and be immune to the effects of aging.
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to the powers of others. She was impervious to the Titans' powers once she unleashed her full potential.
- Invincibility: The ability to be invincible and thus undefeatable.
- In Greek Mythology, Gaea, or Gaia, was not a Greek goddess. Instead she was a primordial divinity born at the beginning of the universe and mother of the Titans. Gaea was the physical, grounded and material aspects of the universe, the counterpart to Ouranos, the heavens, both as the sky and all nebulous or metaphysical aspects of life.
The Goddess of Earth appeared in a total of 2 episodes over the course of the series.