Contractor at Maxells Contractors
- Gerry: I don't know what you're talking about. I've never heard of the Charmed Ones.
- Phoebe: What? You don't get the Demon Daily News?Every demon's heard of the Charmed Ones.
Gerry McDonald is a minor character in the Imbolc story of the novel Seasons of the Witch Vol. 1. He is a Farza Demon; a breed of demons that are considered the lowest branch due to their lack of supernatural capabilities. Despite being a demon, he has compassion toward others, and because of these facts, he is considered 'good' or at least non-threatening.
Gerry works as a contractor who is in charge of expanding the bathroom in Piper Halliwell's club, P3. During the expansion, one of his men accidentally damaged a sewage, causing water to burst through and flood the place. Piper demands to have it fixed, but Gerry claims it was not within their responsibility. Frustrated by the things happening around the day, Piper freezes everything in the club then notices that Gerry is the only one still moving. Gerry realizes then that Piper is a witch and reveals he is a powerless demon. She immediately fires the guy.
He is accidentally sent through a portal to the Halliwell Manor when Piper and Phoebe cast a spell to reveal an unseen enemy in hopes of finding out who is causing Paige's powers to spiral out of control. After much interrogation, he is able to convince his lack of involvement. Gerry later helps Phoebe finish her psychology assignment.
Piper later finds out that he lied about not being responsible for repairing the water damage (hence the spell) and demands that he fix the problem and finish his work. They part ways on semi-good terms.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Other Powers
- Immortality: The ability to live an infinite lifespan.
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to certain magical powers. Gerry is immune to the power of Molecular Immobilization.
- Sleeplessness: The ability to stay awake and sustain oneself without the need to sleep. Farza demons can stay awake almost all year long, only hibernating for three months during winter.
Gerry McDonald has appeared in a total of 1 non-canonical novel throughout the franchise.
|Seasons of the Witch Vol. 1|