|Garden of Evil|
|Not every fairy tale has a happy ending…|
Pocket Books (Simon & Schuster UK Ltd.)
0-689-85077-8 / 9780743461016
Although Paige's latest boyfriend—encountered when vanquishing a demon that was about to kill him and his date—appears perfect, Phoebe tells Piper about her missgivings she has and when she discovers that he is actually the mortal identity of the demon Vandalus, who traps Paige in his garden and sets out to seduce her so that he can break the curse he is under and unlock his full power. Thanks to a last-ditch effort to penetrate the shield Vandalus had erected to block access by using Cole to bypass the shield—it had been erected to prevent good from penetrating, but Cole's powers coming from evil gave the Charmed Ones an unexpected loophole—Vandalus's influence over Paige is broken and he is vanquished.
Notes & TriviaEdit
- This is the first novel to feature Paige as the main character.
- It is set in the spring
- In chapter 2, Piper is called the Julia Child of the Wicca world, referencing a famous mid-1900's chef.
- Paige's love of lollipops, a sticking point in Enter the Demon is also mentioned in chapter 2.
- French: Le jardin du mal (The Garden of Evil)
- Russian: Sad d'javola (The Garden of Devil)