Fritz and his accomplices moved in across the street from the Charmed Ones. Cynda and Marshall posed as his siblings. They were the first demons to try to steal the Book of Shadows. Fritz was the least powerful of the three, while his sister Cynda, was the most powerful (because she has her beast-like demon form that neither of her brothers seem to display) and Marshall was the leader. He is also the youngest of the demons and was the least formidable.
Powers and Abilities
- Active Powers
- Shapeshifting: The ability to alter one's physical shape into that of another person.
- Voice Manipulation: The ability to alter one's voice to sound like another person.
- Super Strength: The ability to possess strength beyond humanly possible. Fritz used his strength to knock down the attic door.
Notes and trivia
- Fritz was the first shapeshifter to transform his body part into an inorganic object.
- Marshall, Cynda and Fritz are the first demons to try to steal the Book of Shadows as well as the first shapeshifters.
- Fritz shares his name with a demon appearing in Season 10.
Fritz appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 1
- Thank You For Not Morphing
|Antagonists of Season 1|
|Jeremy Burns · Javna · Cynda, Marshall and Fritz · Tony Wong · Whitaker Berman · Hecate and her Minions · Kali · Gavin · Matthew Tate · Rex Buckland and Hannah Webster · Guardian of the Urn · Agent Fallon · Barbas · Mickey Jackson · The Woogyman · Gabriel and Helena Statler · Nicholas · Greg and Paul Rowe · Grimlocks · Charon · Jackson Ward · Alec · Inspector Rodriguez · Tempus|