After making a deal with Chris Perry to keep Leo on Valhalla, Freyja became increasingly worried about keeping an Elder prisoner. She sent Mist to talk to Chris, though he managed to convince her about the importance of his mission and that he needed more time. When Mist brought another warrior to the island, Freyja forced him to fight her "champion" Leo. When Leo said he did not belong there, Freyja replied he had much to teach her warriors.
When the Charmed Ones invaded Valhalla dressed as Valkyries, they were brought before Freyja and presented Darryl's soul as their warrior. Although Leo defeated Darryl, Freyja was still impressed and left. After Piper had an emotional confrontation with Leo, she remained behind while the others escaped.
The Valkyries examined Piper and realized she was not truly one of them. Freyja noted she was not the first witch to convert and that they gained a powerful sister. When the Valkyries learned that their warriors were killing innocents, they set out to bring them back. Freyja was upset that her warriors would kill, though Piper explained that all the evil in the city probably confused them. Freyja then retrieved one of their weapons so Piper could scry for them.
The Valkyries beat up some bikers and stole their motorcycles. When they found the warriors, Freyja tried to calm them, though the warriors attacked. When Phoebe, Paige and Darryl arrived, one of the warriors threw a knife and Piper froze it. The warriors then realized the Valkyries were good and returned to the island with them.
Phoebe and Paige later confronted Piper on Valhalla and cast a spell to make Piper finally remember who she truly was. Piper told Freyja it was time to go home, which she understood.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with the mind alone.
- Apportation: The ability to teleport objects from one location to another.
- Agility: The ability to possess speed and agility beyond humanly possible. All Valkyries are skilled and trained warriors.
- Soul Absorption: The ability to absorb and contain the souls of the deceased.
- Corporealization: The ability to corporealize/solidify the souls they captured.
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of magical beings, mostly notably their warriors.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
Through their Pendants
- Portal Creation: The ability to open portals to other locations.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Freyja's name is most likely taken from the Norse Goddess Freyja. Chris also referred to her as a "mythical character", possibly referring to her importance and status.
Freyja appeared in a total of 2 episodes over the course of the series.