|Published||1 February, 2012|
|Written by||Paul Ruditis|
|Artwork by||Dean Kotz|
|Cover Artwork by||David Seidman|
|Letters by||Jim Campbell|
|Edited by||Ralph Tedesco|
|For a complete plot of Four's Company, go here.|
Demons have the run of San Francisco, Magic School is in turmoil, and Leo is missing (again)! When personal problems intertwine with magical ones, every member of The Halliwell Family is in danger. The Charmed Ones must come together to bring the world back into order while their own magic works to tear it apart.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Paige.
- Healing: Used by Paige to heal Phoebe.
- Empyreal Sword: Used by Leo to attack Rennek.
- Energy Magic: Used by Rennek to form a sword and chains.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper in the previous issue (extreme form, on-going from previous issue)
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to blow up a part of the Rennek's cave.
- Levitation (advanced form): Used by Phoebe to see if her powers were still extremely strong.
- Telekinetic orbing: Used by Paige to orb potions to Piper and Prue.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- We learn in this issue that Phoebe is pregnant for the second, technically third, time.
- The name of this comic is a reference to the hit comedy series of the '70s and '80s Three's Company.
- Appearance of Phoebe and Paige on the cover is probably based on their appearance in Charmed Again, Part 2.
- Prue stripped her powers in this issue to save her sisters.
- Phoebe and Cole finally made peace with each other.
- This is the first time Belthazor has been shown in the comics and the first time he has appeared in the series in his true form since Season 4's Black as Cole.
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10