|For a complete plot of Forget Me...Not, go here.|
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Drew Fuller as Chris Halliwell
- Rebecca Balding as Elise Rothman
- Kirk B.R. Woller as Cleaner #1
- Melissa Greenspan as Flo
- Scott Klace as Mr. Stewick
- Shaun Robinson as Kinesha Robinson
- Sarah Aldrich as Natalie
- Rick Hall as Weatherman
- Michael Manuel as Overwhelmed Father
- Darin Cooper as Cleaner #2
- Christian Keiber as Frank
- Andrew Reville as Co-Worker
- Amanda Sickler as Sophie
Book of Shadows
- Let the Object
- of Objection
- Become but
- a Dream
- As I cause
- the Seen
- To be Unseen.
After the sisters realized they didn't remember anything from the previous day, they thought something Evil was messing with their minds. They cast this spell to fill in the blanks, which made them relive the previous day and made them realize the Cleaners erased their memories after they took Wyatt for exposing Magic. It also negated the effect of Cleaners' manipulation of their memories.
- Moments lost make witches wonder,
- Warlock's plot or demon's plunder?
- If this is not a prank,
- Help us to fill in the blanks.
- Phoebe made a vanquishing potion for the dragon. According the her, it was one of the most powerful potions they ever made. It required a scale from the dragon to work.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Paige, Leo and Wyatt.
- Sparkling: Type of Teleportation used by The Cleaners.
- Molecular Combustion: Piper tried to blow up The Cleaners twice, but her attempts failed.
- Crushing: Used by The Cleaners to crush Piper's Molecular Combustion (twice).
- Apportation: Used by one of The Cleaners to apport Wyatt (twice).
- Telekinesis: Used by one of The Cleaners to 'attack' the Charmed Ones (twice).
- Reality Warping: Used by The Cleaners to erase Wyatt's existence (twice) and to bring him back.
- Memory Manipulation: Used by The Cleaners to make everyone forget Wyatt existed (twice) and to bring their memories back.
- Empathy: Used by Phoebe to feel the Dragon, Piper, Wyatt, her colleagues and people from San Francisco's emotions.
- Premonition: Phoebe got a premonition in which she saw she started a riot at The Bay Mirror.
- Technopathy: (through Projection) Used by Wyatt to change the TV channels.
- Projection: Used by Wyatt to conjure a dragon out of the television.
- Flight: Type of Transportation used by the Dragon.
- Fire Breathing: Used by the Dragon to attack San Francisco.
- Telekinetic Orbing: Used by Paige to orb a dragon scale for Phoebe's potion, a jacket to expose magic and a flower pot to attack Mr. Stewick.
- Combustive Orbing: Used by Wyatt to blow up the Dragon.
- Levitation: Used by Phoebe to levitate herself and the weatherman.
- Glamouring: Used by Paige to glamour into Flo.
- Scrying Crystal - A magical pendant used for scrying. Paige tried to scry for the Cleaners, but it failed.
- Book of Shadows - The Halliwell Family's magical tome. In addition to spells and potion recipes, the Book of Shadows contains information on warlocks, demons, and other supernatural beings. It was created by their ancestor, Melinda Warren and was passed down every generation.
Notes and Trivia
- The WB Promo Title for this episode is "Dragon's Heat".
- The title "Forget Me...Not" is likely a reference to the Myosotis, a flower also known as the forget-me-not. It is also the title of several movies and songs.
- The tunnel that the dragon flies out of is the same tunnel that was used in the season 5 episode Underneath of the TV series Angel. It was also used in the film "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" and in a climatic scene at the end of the "Back to the Future: Part II" film.
- The scene where the Dragon sets a car on fire in the tunnel, which creates an explosion, was done by setting a bomb in the trunk of the car. The stunt driver had to set the bomb off at the right time and as the car came through the tunnel, the trunk of the car blows off; hence the bomb. At the same time, two propane cannons explode creating a huge fireball, trying to sell the effect of the dragon breathing fire.
- Phoebe locking herself in the basement is similar to when Prue received the power of Empathy and hid there as well. ("Primrose Empath") Piper also refused to leave the basement at one point when she could not control her power of Molecular Combustion ("Look Who's Barking").
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Cleaners.
- This episode scored 5.8 million viewers.
- This is the first and only episode in which Phoebe uses all three of the active powers gained throughout the series (Premonition, Levitation and Empathy).
- This is the second time Paige uses magic to get back at somebody at work, the first being Hell Hath No Fury.
- Despite just losing Wyatt to the Cleaners because he exposed magic, Paige uses magic and risks exposure again by orbing a flower pot at Mr. Stewick. However, there are no consequences for this.
- When Piper is sent flying backward when the dragon is vanquished, it is clear that she is on a skateboard or device that pulls her back. It can even be heard somewhat.
- In this episode, Natalie is aware that Chris is her Whitelighter, but in "Secrets and Guys", it was said that witches aren't meant to know.
- The Cleaners state they were assigned to the sisters when they first became witches, but in the episode, "All Hell Breaks Loose", the sisters were exposed as witches to the world, and the Cleaners were neither seen, or mentioned, nor did they make any attempt to hide the exposure.
- In this episode, Piper said she babysat a lot but in "Reckless Abandon" she said she wasn't very good with babies.
Behind The Scenes
- Paige: What happened to your head?
- Phoebe: (showing the injury) This? I don't know, I've been so scattered lately, that I must of bumped it or something. Now, is either one of you feeling strong emotions? Anger? Sadness?
- Piper: I remember now. I'm a mom.
- Paige: Okay, if you're sensing any fear, that would be mine. I think we should go.
- Piper: Wait.
- Paige: Wait for what?
- Piper: Wyatt.
- French: L'apprenti sorcier (The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
- Czech: Nezapomeň na mne (Don't Forget Me)
- Slovak: Nezabudni na mňa (Don't Forget Me)
- Hungarian: Nefelejcs (Don't Forget)
- Finnish: Siivoojat (Cleaners)
- Russian: Волшебная амнезия [Volšjebnaja amnezĳa] (Magic Amnesia)
- Spanish (Spain and Latin America): No me Olvides (Don´t Forget Me)
- Serbian: Nemoj da me zaboraviš
- Italian: Qualcosa da ricordare (Something to Remember)
- German: Vergissmeinnicht (Forget-Me-Not)
Valhalley of the Dolls, Part 2
The Power of Three Blondes
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10