Mortal / Firestarters
They are extremely rare
Firestarters are magical creatures with the power of pyrokinesis. When their emotions are heightened, they can concentrate and create fire or cause things to burst into flames. The power usually manifests in adolescence, in the form of headaches when they become particularly emotional, that result in things bursting into flames.
Not particularly common, they can be good or evil. Because of their advanced power, they are tracked by Demonic Bounty Hunters, to be given to and trained by a demon called Ludlow, who would train them to become bodyguards to the Source of All Evil.
Book of ShadowsEdit
- The Firestarter
- An extremely rare
- and coveted magical
- creature, usually a mortal. The power
- is linked to their emotions. It first manifests
- in adolescence with the onset of puberty.
- If subjugated while still impressionable, they
- can be persuaded to use their powers for evil.
- Because of this, they are often trained to be
- bodyguards of the Source.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- In the non-canon novel "The Brewing Storm", a firestarter plays an essential role on the Night of Aeolus. Every century, when nature falls out of harmony, a firestarter is responsible to gather the other three elementals in the Circle of Gaea and join their powers to restore order of nature by performing the Ritual of the Guardians. In the novel, there was a firestarter named Christopher Young.