This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Piper|Flowers For A Ghost (Prue's Death)
September 4, 2009
A show that is still very near and dear to my heart and was for the 8 years that it was on tv.
As much as I say I love it, it kind of disappointed me after the 3rd season.
Even though I didn't really like 4-8, I've always really really loved Piper. She was my favorite and that was no exception after Prue's death. HMC was amazing during that and I still cry during the funeral scenes(don't laugh) :)
Anywho, I wanted to vid to this song for a LONG time but I didn't know what went with it.
Then I remembered how Piper felt after Prue's death and this is what I ended up with. :)
I DO like it to an extent, but I had cut up the song a lot because vegas was being a pain about rendering. I do hope you guys enjoy what little there is.
1. "Blood to blood i summon thee. Blood to Blood return to me."
2. "Why didn't you save her?"
3. "You healed the wrong sister."
4. "This is Prue's funeral for god sakes. Can we at least bury her in peace is that too much to ask."
5. "Isn't it obvious by now that our only destiny is to die?"
6. "P3 doesn't exist anymore."
7. "How could you go and die and leave me here all alone."
8. "You can tell them we buried their precious charmed ones when we buried our sister."