To achieve her goal, she possessed a mortal room-mom from Wyatt's school and tried to get very close to him, for she (and the rest of the world) believed that the Charmed Ones were dead. Once Wyatt trusted the possessor demon to the point that he used his powers in front of her, she (still as Mandi) took him straight to Magic School, where she had ordered other demons to prepare a ritual for resurrection. After concocting some form of potion, she recited a spell and had Wyatt dip his finger into the cauldron, creating enough power to successfully open up a portal which brought back the Source. However, the sisters arrived just in time and with two blows from Piper to the demon, she was vanquished. The Source was vanquished along with her, as their magic was interconnected.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Fading: An energy-based form of Teleportation.
- Possession: The ability to control living beings actions by entering their body.
- Pyrokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate fire with the mind.
- Molecular Dispersion: The ability to utterly destroy objects and beings by tearing them apart on a molecular level.
- Conjuration: The ability to materialize imaginary objects and people.
- Other Powers
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
The Female Possessor Demon appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 8
- Desperate Housewitches
|Antagonists of Season 8|
|Paul Haas · Elkin · Black Heart · Walter Nance · Possessor Demon · The Source of All Evil · Imp Master · Antosis · The Dogan · Vaklav · Zira · Tai · Margoyle · Emrick · Krychek Demons · Burke · Reinhardt · Nanta · Rohtul · Patra, Phoenix and Pilar · Savard · Novak · The Triad · Scather Demons · Christy Jenkins · Xar · Noxon Demons · Creo · Dumain · Billie Jenkins|