Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Famous Books page is one of the entries in the Book of Shadows, written in a Celtic font. It served as a filler during the first few seasons.
- Famous books such as
- the book of Durrow
- the book of Kells and
- the Lindisfarne
- Gospels were all written by scribes
- in the 8th century in insular half
- -uncial or uncial script, executed--
- with such mastery, the quill seems
- to move over the page with appar-
- ant ease. the scripts were written
- with the quill held at a flat angle
- to the vellum they have pleasing
- roundness to the eye, are quick to
- write and easily read these monks
- leave us such a fine example of
- calligraphy and beautiful illum-
- ation that even by today's
- standards they cannot be equalled.
- This page is first seen in "Thank You For Not Morphing". The page is not aged like it is in later appearances.
- When the Book flips its own pages, this entry and a page with the Relinquishment woodcut was flipped several times, as if there were more than one pages looking the same.
- This entry can be seen briefly on the Opening Credits, from season 4 onwards. It's seen when Prue flips through the Book of Shadows on the first "starring" clip.