The Famous Books page is one of the entries in the Book of Shadows, written in a Celtic font. It served as a filler during the first few seasons.
- Famous books such as
- the book of Durrow
- the book of Kells and
- the Lindisfarne
- Gospels were all written by scribes
- in the 8th century in insular half
- -uncial or uncial script, executed--
- with such mastery, the quill seems
- to move over the page with appar-
- ant ease. the scripts were written
- with the quill held at a flat angle
- to the vellum they have pleasing
- roundness to the eye, are quick to
- write and easily read these monks
- leave us such a fine example of
- calligraphy and beautiful illum-
- ation that even by today's
- standards they cannot be equalled.
- This page is first seen in "Thank You For Not Morphing". The page is not aged like it is in later appearances.
- When the Book flips its own pages, this entry and a page with the Relinquishment woodcut was flipped several times, as if there were more than one pages looking the same.
- This entry can be seen briefly on the Opening Credits, from season 4 onwards. It's seen when Prue flips through the Book of Shadows on the first "starring" clip.