Fairy Tales are historic recounts of ancient battles between Good and Evil, often believed to be fables by today's neophyte witches, and are a part of every magical being's magical heritage. Every copy is a manifestation of the original which is entrusted to a keeper and his apprentice for safety. These copies are made to teach children the values of good and evil.
The Keeper of Fairy TalesEdit
Along with his apprentice, the Keeper of Fairy Tales is responsible for preserving, guarding, and protecting all fairy tale artifacts. Each of these artifacts contains powerful magic, which is why they are kept safe from the forces of evil. Should they fell into the wrong hands, they could change the meaning of fairy tales, shifting them away from good. This would cause the corruption of future generations to be made easy for all sorts of evil.
The Keeper and his apprentice live in a hidden fortress to protect all fairytales. To ensure its safety, the location has even been kept secret from the Elders. The only known way to access the fortress is through a portal. Such portals can be created when touching a copy of a fairy tale or an artifact from one of the fairy tales.
List of Fairy Tales mentioned on the seriesEdit
- Alice in Wonderland
- Beauty and the Beast
- Frog Prince
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Hansel and Gretel
- Iron Henry
- Jack and the Giant Beanstalk
- The Little Mermaid
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Peter Pan
- Robin Hood
- Sleeping Beauty
- Snow Queen
- Snow White
- The Wizard of Oz
Fairy Tale Artifacts Edit
- Fairy Tale Book
- Poison Apple (Snow White)
- Magic Mirror (Snow White)
- The Woodsman's Ax (Snow White)
- Ruby Slippers (The Wizard of Oz)
- Glass Slippers (Cinderella)
- Royal Carriage Pumpkin (Cinderella)
- Red Cloak (Little Red Riding Hood)
- Genie Lamp (Aladdin)
- Pestle & Mortar (Baba Yaga)
- Spinning Wheel (Sleeping Beauty)
- Enchanted Rose (Beauty and the Beast)
- Harp (Jack and the Giant Beanstalk)
- Other artifacts include:
- Chinese Lanterns
- Golden Statue
- Medieval Chair
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Paige Matthews remembers her past life as the Evil Enchantress as a Fairy Tale since childhood. This would later convince her that Fairy Tales were based on real events.
- Three years later, two demons named Paul Haas and Black Heart, use the idea of Alice in Wonderland to lure innocent teens into a world of illusion in order to draw the Charmed Ones out of hiding.