Fires a beam of energy that can harm, burn or kill victims
Point weapon/hand at target
Energy Beams are potentially deadly beams of energy that can have a different appearance and effect depending on their origin and user. These beams can be used to harm with pure force or burn through heat. They could also be used to cause an object to combust as well. This power is often triggered through the hands, but can also be used with weapons.
- This ability was first seen in 1999. It was used through a demonic weapon issued by an upper-level demon named Litvack. Bane Jessup later used the weapon to vanquish Litvak himself.
- The demon Gammill used this power through his wand on his golem, Finn.
- A Gypsy Hunter named Orin and his son Cree used this power to kill and later cut out the eyes of Gypsies.
- Kierkan and Terra both had this power. Unlike Terra, Kierkan came by it naturally, however, she was made from his blood so she developed it as well. Terra then went on to possess Piper, and used it through her, and then Leo, and used it through him.
- Rennek was seen using this power to fight Leo, before he became the Charmed Ones' Whitelighter.
- Neena stole this power from The Golem Source in 2008.
List of beings who use(d) Energy BeamEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power, stealing, etc.
- Neena (Stolen from The Source)
- Darryl Morris (During the power switch)
- Piper Halliwell (While being possessed by Terra)
- Leo Wyatt
- Gammill (Using his wand)
- Litvack (With a Level Two Demon Weapon)
- Level Two Demons
Notes and TriviaEdit
- A Demonic Power Broker was seen trading this power to one of his fellow brokers.