To reverse her immortality
Under the Radar
After realizing what happened to her, Emmeline fled her life and used several aliases while befriending multiple members of the Halliwell family, including Penny Halliwell, Patty Halliwell and Paige Matthews.
Changing her Fate
In the 21st century, Emmeline met up with Paige under pretense of wanting to catch up with an old friend and snuck up to the attic to read a spell in the Book of Shadows that brought her back in time in hopes of changing her destiny. Emmeline accused P. Baxter of cursing her with immortality, when it was really P. Russell who did it by accident; she was casting the immortality spell for herself when the young Emmeline was in vicinity.
The sisters followed her back in time and changed her fate, allowing her to live on as herself. P. Baxter left a message for her descendants that read, "She grew old."
To Return Back In Time Before An Incantation Was Said
- Powers enacted, magic has gone.
- The spell was said,
- And done.
- Return me there to see it again.
- Light a circle of crimson candles and when the spell has been said, blow them out in the reverse order.
- Powers of the earth and the land below,
- Witness my beauty, behold my youth.
- Though others here continue to grow,
- Let age pass me by, keep me young in truth.
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals. Emmeline was able to cast a time-traveling spell from the Book of Shadows.
- Other Powers
- Immortality: The ability to live an infinite lifespan at a ceased age.
Emmeline Graydon has appeared in a total of 1 non-canonical novel throughout the run of the franchise.
|The Warren Witches|
|#01||"Old Friend"||#04||"Something Old, Something New"||#07||"Old Family Recipe"|
|#02||"The Crucible"||#05||"Preconceived"||#08||"Family History"|
|#03||"Patty's Awakening"||#06||"Witch Trap"|