- "So I thought, I'll accept this and pray some kind soul will take pity on my daughter and raise her in a safe home. Only then could the Warren line continue. And it must've worked, because here you are."
Elizabeth Hasting (fl.18th century) was a witch and resident of Salem, later moving to Boston with Prudence Warren and relinquishing her powers to Helena. She protected Melinda's Book of Shadows until Prudence came into her powers.
Elizabeth was a friend of Melinda Warren's. After Melinda bound her daughter Prudence's powers and was executed, Elizabeth took Prudence from Salem to Boston with her friend's Book of Shadows. To protect Prudence, Elizabeth relinquished her powers to the sorceress Helena, but felt as though she had lost a part of herself afterwards.
Elizabeth raised Prudence without telling her that she was a witch, although she did tell her of her mother's fate. When the time-travelling Piper and Phoebe Halliwell, and Paige Matthews arrived claiming to be Prudence's cousins, she was distrustful of them before learning that Prudence intended to give up her newly developed powers also. Elizabeth and the sisters managed to convince her otherwise. Prudence later moved to Salem.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a being or object using a crystal and a map.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
Elizabeth Hasting has appeared in a total of 1 non-canonical novel throughout the franchise.
|The Warren Witches|
|#01||"Old Friend"||#04||"Something Old, Something New"||#07||"Old Family Recipe"|
|#02||"The Crucible"||#05||"Preconceived"||#08||"Family History"|
|#03||"Patty's Awakening"||#06||"Witch Trap"|