He stole numerous powers over the years, over a large geographical area too (Kenya and Scotland/Britain) culminating in his theft of the rare power of deflection from Vivian. He then killed a Darklighter for his crossbow, hoping to use it to kill a Whitelighter so he could take his or her powers and massacre Whitelighters in the Heavens.
He was easily the most powerful warlock the Charmed Ones had faced up to that point. The sisters thought they had to counteract all of the powers he'd stolen with any spell they came up with to vanquish him.
Vivian's Whitelighter, Natalie, was serving as the Charmed Ones' acting Whitelighter, and offered herself as bait so the Charmed Ones could get his crossbow. However, Eames disguised himself as the crossbow, and stabbed Natalie to death with an arrow. He took her powers and orbed to the Heavens, hoping to start his rampage. The Charmed Ones anticipated this, however, and went to the Heavens themselves. Disguised as Whitelighters in robes, they stabbed Eames with his own arrow. Although he was mortally wounded, the Charmed Ones didn't think he was dying fast enough, and used the spell they'd written earlier to vanquish him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to scry for objects or beings through use of a crystal and a map.
- Active Powers
- Blinking: The ability to transport one's self to a thought-of location or person in the "blink of an eye".
- Fireballs: The power to conjure fire in the form of a ball from the hands.
- Transmogrification: The ability to change shape or form. Stolen from a witch in Kenya, 1991.
- Cloning: The power to create an exact duplicate of one's self. Stolen from a witch in Glasgow, 1989.
- Deflection: The power to create an energy shield on the hand that can repel all magical attacks. Stolen from Vivian.
- Orbing: The power to teleport from one place to another, using orbs of light. Stolen from Natalie to access the Upper Regions.
- Inactive Powers
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Through Athame
- Power Absorption: The ability to absorb the powers of another being. Warlocks channel this power through an athame, allowing them to take the powers of their victims.
Book of ShadowsEdit
A cunning Warlock
who has collected
the power of Cloning,
In 1991, Eames murdered
a Witch in Glasgow,
Scotland and stole the
In 1989, Eames killed a
Witch in Nairobi, Kenya
and took the Power of
All witches should consider
him to be a serious threat.
- Time for Amends,
- And a victim's Revenge.
- Cloning Power turn Sour.
- Power to Change turn to Strange,
- I'm rejectin' your Deflection.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Eames' entry in the Book of Shadows may have been written by Penny Halliwell. The entry dates Eames killing and stealing powers from witches in the 80's and 90's, during which Grams was the only active witch of the Warren line.
- Eames is the first warlock to steal a witch's power on-screen. He is also the first to steal a whitelighter's power, being the first to do so and proving that warlocks could steal powers besides those of witches.
Eames appeared in a total of 1 episode over the course of the series.
- Season 3
- Blinded by the Whitelighter
|Antagonists of Season 3|
|Emilio Smith · William Hamilton · Guardians · The Boss and his minions · Trolls · Grimlocks · Belthazor · Ruth Cobb · Abbey · Troxa · Vinceres · Andras · The Triad · Krell · Kierkan · Terra · Ari, Freckles and Jersey · The Nothing · Eames · Kellman and his Wrestlers· Tom Peters · Dantalian · Zile · Prue, Piper and Phoebe Halliwell · Sutter · Jack · The Seekers · Shadow · Lukas · Brotherhood of the Thorn · Banshee · Shax · Alice Hicks · The Source of All Evil|