Dylan Thomas was a secondary antagonist in the non-canonical novel, Haunted by Desire. He was a warlock who used magic to make Prue and Piper Halliwell fall in love with him to turn them against each other.
Dylan first met Prue at Buckland Auction House during an action. He purchased a William Morris chair. He later pursued Piper at P3. Both sisters fell for him due to a spell, and quarreled against each other for his affection. However, his spell soon wore off; Piper realized he was a warlock and tried to warn Prue, who was still under the spell. When she came about, the man was ready to attack her. Piper and Phoebe arrived in time to save their sister, and they vanquished Dylan with his own power bolt.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a being or object using a map and a crystal.
- Active Powers
- Blinking: The ability to instantaneously teleport in the blink of an eye.
- Power Bolts: The ability to project a harmful bolt of power, possibly made of energy.
- Other Powers
- By darkness and light,
- by flame burning bright,
- the Charmed One's heart shall be mine,
- from this eve and through time.
Dylan Thomas has appeared in a total of 1 non-canonical novel throughout the run of the franchise.