Enter and manipulate the dreams of others
Dream Leaping is the ability to project into people's dreams and manipulate them. Most users of this ability include themselves within a dream and manipulate the dream around themselves to create a message.
A scientist named Whitaker Berman was experimenting being able to project himself into someones dreams. He had this power, but it worked through a machine he and other scientists created, and he had to be heavily sedated in order to use it. He entered in the dreams of girls who rejected him, and chose to kill people in their sleep, therefore killing them in real life. While in people's dreams, Whitaker knew exactly what his victims were thinking and manipulated their dreams, so that he would be dancing with the victim before throwing them off an imaginary twenty-story building.
A member of the Triad once entered Cole's dreams when he worried his human half was beginning to overpower him. He manipulated Cole's dream to remind Cole that he needed to kill the Charmed Ones by turning the dream into Belthazor killing Phoebe.
List of beings who use(d) Dream LeapingEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, artifact, power stealing, etc.
- Whitaker Berman (Through a machine)
- This is the only known power that can be achieved through artificial means and thus used by mortals, making it the first power being demonstrated by a mortal.
- It is unknown if all Whitelighters possess this power or whether Leo was able to use it because of his special bond with Piper.
- In The Jung and the Restless, Billie used a Crystal that had similar effects to this power.