The Devil's Chord is a series of notes that when sounded together specifically attract demonic children like moths to a flame. It was played from the Ice Cream Truck to lure these children, so they could be devoured by the Nothing. It requires a crystal to be placed inside the truck.
Book of Shadows
- The Ice Cream Man
- In the guise of a man selling ice cream, this mortal is
- responsible for capturing demonic children.
- To lure his prey, the ice cream man plays the Devil's Chord
- which is a series of notes that when sounded together
- specifically attract demon kids like moths to a flame.
- Once lured, the ice cream man then sucks the demon
- youngsters inside the vehicle, where the children find them
- selves on a magical playground and trapped in that world,
- the young demons must face the nothing.
Notes and Trivia
- A similar ice cream truck playing the same music was seen at the end of "It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World, Part 1", after the world was turned too good and Phoebe was shot. It is likely it was used because of its eerie feel, to represent something was wrong.