Blonde (on screen)
The Demonatrix were a tribe of lethal female demons led by Vincent Wrong, the evil counterpart to the Mr. Right created by Paige Matthews. Unlike other demons, they were ordered to kill other demons instead of innocents.
Several Demonatrix, lead by Elisa, worked for Vincent and vanquished many demons on his orders, for example the Smoker Demons. They captured Piper to kill her under Vincent's orders but were vanquished by Piper's Molecular Combustion and Phoebe deflecting their own shuriken.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Fading: An energy based form of teleportation.
- Super Strength: The ability to possess strength beyond humanly possible.
- Agility: The ability to lighten one's body and make oneself more agile.
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of other magical beings.
- Voice Manipulation: The ability to alter one's voice to sound like another or add an echo to one's voice when angered.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- A picture of Alyssa Milano as a Demonatrix is used on her webpage "Alyssa.com".
- The name demonatrix is a play on the word dominatrix and demon.
The Demonatrix appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 6
- A Wrong Day's Journey Into Right
|Antagonists of Season 6|
|Chris Halliwell · Valkyries · The Cleaners · Stillman Sisters · Olivia Callaway · Gith · Zahn · Mordaunt · The Dark Knight · Unnamed Grimlock · Manticores · Derek · Bianca · Wyatt Halliwell · Robin · Nigel · The Order · Swarm Demons · Mata Hari · Headless Horseman · Zachary · Jinny · Bosk · Damien · Gideon · Scabbar Demons · Rick Gittridge · Spider Demon · The Wicked Witch of the Enchanted Forest · Barbas · Inspector Sheridan · Vincent Wrong · Demonatrix · Corr and Clea|