|Demon of Anarchy|
Destroy order, harmony and peace.
The Demon of Anarchy is a demon who seeks to destroy order, harmony, and peace. Thriving on the chaos that results from this destruction, the demon leaves great destruction in his wake.
In 2000, the Charmed Ones wrongly identified one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse as the Demon of Anarchy. In the hopes of vanquishing the demon, the sisters cast the spell to vanquish this demon. But their spell, combined with one of the evil spells from the Horsemen, created a vortex to another dimension which trapped Prue and War, one of the Horsemen. Piper and Phoebe reversed the vanquishing spell which reopened the vortex and released them both.
Book of ShadowsEdit
- Demon of Anarchy
- You will know this
- demon by the destruction
- he leaves in his wake.
- His goal is to destroy all
- order, to confound all har-
- mony, to disrupt all peace.
- He thrives on the chaos
- That results when
- mortals are split asunder
- from the structure of
- their lives.
- To defeat this demon
- you must administer the
- potion below while chanting:
- Sower of discord your works must Cease
- I vanquish thee now with these words of Peace
- Mix the juice of one pomegranate,
- with two measures of honey,
- fold in three bay leaves, three laurel leaves,
- And one clover blossom.
- Steam, then decant into a glass globe,
- Wrap the globe in blue velvet.
- Sower of discord, your help we implore,
- I summon thee now, with these words of truce.