|The face of evil has been revealed…|
Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Demon Doppelgangers is the 32nd book in the Charmed novel series.
It takes place between Season 6 Episode 16 The Courtship of Wyatt's Father and Episode 18 Spin City, as Paige clearly states it is June (Chris was conceived in February) and Phoebe still has her power of Premonition.
Ancient powers give evil rise
and open up demon eyes.
Find the answer, quell the curse
or things will surely get much worse…
When Paige starts her new job at the museum as a tour guide through the Greek antiquities display, she is fascinated by the ancient treasures almost as much as she is by her fellow tour guide, the gorgeous, Chase. One day, a strange stone egg is added to the collection. It gives Paige the creeps and she's sure there's something evil about it. Her fears are confirmed when Chase accidentally opens the egg and releases a demon.
The demon promptly assumes Chase's form and when Paige tries to kill it, the demon Chase splits in half, forming two new wholes. With the real Chase unable to explain what happened, and doubling demons on the loose, the Charmed Ones will have to count on the Power of Three to figure out what's going on.
- Piper Halliwell: The eldest sister with the powers of Molecular Immobilization and Molecular Combustion.
- Phoebe Halliwell: The middle sister with the powers of Premonition and Levitation.
- Paige Matthews: The youngest half-sister with the powers of Telekinetic Orbing and Orbing.
- Chase: A tour at the local museum, and an innocent who accidentally unleashes a demon that takes his form.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Chris Halliwell does not appear in this novel.
- This book is the longest of all with 240 pages.