Darklighter-Witches are the crossbreed between a witch and a Darklighter and can inherit powers and abilities from both species. Only three of these hybrids were ever seen in Charmed, all three of which were from alternate timelines and realities.
The Parallel UniverseEdit
In a parallel universe where moralities are reversed, the Warren line of witches was evil. As such, instead of Whitelighters, they had affairs with Darklighters. The first Darklighter-Witch in this universe was Paige Matthews, followed by Wyatt and Chris Halliwell. When trying to send Chris Halliwell back to the future, Gideon sabotaged the attempt as a distraction and instead traded the good Leo and Chris for their evil counterparts.
Phoebe and Paige later traveled to the parallel universe to retrieve them and met their own evil counterparts. Eventually the good and evil Charmed Ones worked together to save both Wyatts and restore their respective universes. A Darklighter-Witch version of Wyatt also appeared as an illusion created by Barbas.
Vicus' Curse Edit
When the demon Vicus turned Wyatt evil to become a member of his collective, Wyatt and his future self turned into Darklighter-Witches. Vicus managed to gain Wyatt's trust by speaking to him for months while invisible to everyone else and eventually cursed his bear Wuvey, turning Wyatt evil. The curse was later undone by Leo, turning his son good again.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform witches.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or an object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Black Orbing: The ability to teleport from place to place.
- Black Telekinetic Orbing: The ability to teleport objects with the use of orbs.
- Apportation: The ability to summon Darklighter crossbows and arrows.
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of another being.
- It is unknown if this species currently exist within this reality and timeline. However, it is presumed that all Whitelighter-Witches who become evil become Darklighter-Witches, as was the case with future Wyatt.