Cynda moved in with two other shapeshifters, Marshall and Fritz, next door to the Halliwell sisters after learning they received their powers. She posed as Marshall and Fritz' younger sister. The shapeshifter troupe forced the sisters' father Victor Bennett to assist them in trying to discover a way to get into Halliwell Manor so they could steal the Book of Shadows.
Cynda was the most aggressive of the three demons and tried several times to convince the others that they should try an all out assault on the Charmed Ones. They were later vanquished by Prue, Piper and Phoebe with a spell.
Powers and Abilities
- Active Powers
- Shapeshifting: The ability to alter one's physical shape into that of another person.
- Voice Manipulation: The ability to hide your voice and change it to someone else's.
- Super Strength: The ability to exhibit superhuman strength. Cynda was able to crush a soda can with ease.
Notes and trivia
- Marshall, Cynda and Fritz are the first demons to try to steal the Book of Shadows as well as the first shapeshifters.
Cynda appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series:
- Season 1
- Thank You For Not Morphing