Generate and manipulate ice and cold
Hand gesture or blowing on one's palm
Cryokinesis is a very strong and rare elemental power enabling the user to generate and manipulate cold and ice. This ability is generally used to project streams or blasts of intense cold intended to freeze targets.
List of UsersEdit
- P. Bowen: She activated her cryokinetic powers by bringing her palm to her mouth and blowing on it, creating a powdery ice that could easily extinguish fire and freeze objects within a moment. 
- Ludlow: He could shoot a thin blast of ice from the tip of his finger, this would instantly immobilize his victim. His power was strong enough to subdue a Firestarter and contain him in ice for a period of time.
- Henry Mitchell Jr.: He used this power to freeze his toys and covered his cot in ice. When Henry Jr. used this power his eyes glowed blue, his hand lit up and a pulse of energy shot outward. Henry gained this power when magic was switched to mortals; therefore he lost it, along with all the other empowered mortals, when the natural order was restored.
- P. Bowen was the only witch in Charmed to have displayed this power.
- Pyrokinesis is the polar opposite of Cryokinesis, enabling the user to generate and manipulate fire.
- Henry Mitchell Jr. displayed this ability for the first time in the comic issue, "Crossed, Triple-Crossed." This was later revealed due to magic being switched from magical beings to mortals.
- Piper's temporary power of Molecular Inhibition was confused by some to be Cryokinesis.