Cree was a powerful Gypsy Hunter as well as the son of Orin, a dangerously powerful Gypsy Hunter who hunted a clan of Gypsies with such aggressive ruthlessness that they cursed him with blindness, rendering him unable to hunt any Gypsies.
Years later, Cree worked with his father to restore his sight and avenge themselves on the clan.
In 2002, Orin sent his son, Cree, to hunt down the Shuvanis of the Nicolae tribe and gouge out their eyes in hopes of getting the Evil Eye to restore his true sight.
Cree killed the Gypsy Madame Teresa, alerting the tribe and the Charmed Ones to their plans. He then hunted Lydia, the bearer of the Evil Eye, but she was saved by the Charmed Ones in the nick of time.
After preparing himself magically, Cree later succeeded in killing Lydia when she tried to warn her niece, Ava Nicolae, in the hospital. However, he was vanquished by the Charmed Ones before he could obtain her eyes.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Fading: The ability to teleport in a fading manner.
- Energy Beam: The ability to fire a beam of red energy from the hands.
- Levitation: The ability to rise in the air and defy gravity.
- Other Powers
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to certain powers, spells or potions. Once prepared, Cree was able to negate Lydia's Optical Energy Blasts.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to magical and physical harm.
Cree appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 5
- The Eyes Have It
|Antagonists of Season 5|
|Sea Hag · Necron · Wicked Witch from the Magic Mirror · The Siren · Arnon · Orin · Cree · Barbas · Bacarra · Ronan · Cole Turner · Jeric · Isis · Kaia · Dex · Witch Doctor · Axel · Tracer Demon · Doris Bennett · Cronyn · Parasite Demons · The Crone · Saleel · Janna and Jayda · Familiar Hunter · Xavier and Tull · Kazi Demons · The Necromancer · The Titans|