Materialize any object at will
Imagination, focus or handwave
Conjuration is the ability to materialize imaginary objects and beings at will. This power is channeled through both the mind and the hands and triggered by focus or imagination. Conjuration can also be achieved through Spell Casting and sometimes a spell is required to activate this power.
- The Woogyman granted Phoebe Halliwell the power of conjuration after it possessed her, which she used to conjure a baseball bat, a dagger, and a machete.
- Kellman had the power to conjure metallic balls with sharp blades.
- The Sea Hag was able to conjure seaweed to trap Paige in her lair.
- The Wicked Witch from the Magic Mirror from the fairytales conjured Fairy Tale beings from the pages of her Fairytale Book to kill the Charmed Ones.
- Mordaunt was able to conjure a sword and a list of potion ingredients out of thin air.
- Herman, a Magic School student, conjured an apple for Paige.
- Lady Godiva and Lord Dyson were conjured from the pages of a Book in Magic School by a student named Duncan.
- As an Avatar, Leo Wyatt conjured several vases filled with roses for Piper at P3.
List of beings who use(d) ConjurationEdit
- Original power
- The Avatars
- Demonic Sorcerers
- The Source of All Evil
- Mercury Demons
- Drake dè Mon
- The Woogyman
- The Sea Hag
- Richard Montana (stripped)
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Cole Turner (with the powers from the Demonic Wasteland)
- Phoebe Halliwell (while possessed by the Woogyman)
- A power similar to Conjuration is Apportation, which is the power to transfer objects from one place to another. Darklighters, Elves, and certain Warlocks and Demons possess Apportation. This power is often mistaken for Conjuration.