Conjure any object at will
Imagination, focus or handwave
Conjuration is the ability to materialize imaginary objects and beings at will. This power is channeled through both the mind and the hands and triggered by focus or imagination.
Conjuration can also be achieved through Spell Casting and sometimes a spell is required to activate this power. This power is often used to conjure small objects and weapons, though it's exact limits are unknown.
- The Woogyman granted Phoebe Halliwell the power of conjuration after it possessed her, which she used to conjure a baseball bat and a machete.
- The Wicked Witch from the Magic Mirror from the fairytales conjured Fairy Tale beings from the pages of her Fairytale Book to kill the Charmed Ones.
- Herman, a Magic School student, conjured an apple for Paige.
- Lady Godiva and Lord Dyson were conjured from the pages of a Book in Magic School by a student named Duncan.
List of beings who use(d) ConjurationEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- A power similar to Conjuration is Apportation, which is the power to transfer objects from one place to another. Darklighters, Elves, and certain Warlocks and Demons possess Apportation. This power is often mistaken for Conjuration.