Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cole's Notes on Phoebe were written by Cole Turner about Phoebe Halliwell when the Triad sent him to kill the Charmed Ones. Figuring Phoebe would be the easiest target, Cole set out to seduce her before he truly fell in love with her.
Cole's Notes About PhoebeEdit
- PHOEBE HALLIWELL
- POWER: To see the Future and/or Past
- OCCUPATION: Student, San Francisco Community College
- PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT:
- Catering, Quake Restaurant, Realty Assistant,
- Fortune Teller, Buckland's Auction House,
- Convalescent Hospital Worker
- Losing one of her sisters
- VULNERABILITY: Susceptible to possession by Evil Forces
- KNOWN LOVE INTERESTS:
- PERSONAL LIKES:
- Favorite Film: "Kill it Before it Dies". (B&W: 1958)
- Favorite Artwork: "The Birth of Venus". Sandro Botticelli
- Favorite Book: "Sense and Sensibility". Jane Austen
- Favorite Song: Bittersweet Symphony
- HOBBIES: Martial Arts, Arts & Crafts, Surfing the Internet
- ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: Scorpio
- PERSONALITY PROFILE:
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Zack Estrin is a writer and co-producer of several episodes across the first three seasons.
- When Cupid summed up Phoebe's past relations in "Heartbreak City", he mentioned a Mike and a Brian, possibly referring to Michael Emmons and Brian Gross on Cole's list.
- Ethan Dubrovsky on the list is possibly a reference to Ethan, a guy Phoebe asked to the party at P3 in "Animal Pragmatism".